Monday, April 21, 2014

02.

I am going to post a quick blog that has links to all of my obsessions. I visit these sites multiple times daily. My husband gets frustrated when I tell him to expect a package when he gets home from work, because I have ordered something else. Then I try to justify buying it. I just can't help it! I will put a link to each site (The title will be the link, so click on it!) along with a description of what the site is and how you can save money with it!

1) Ebates
The slogan of Ebates is "Where it pays to shop!" and this is SO accurate. I am very much an online shopper since we don't live too close to stores that have what I want or like. Basically, you go to the ebates site (or you can use the iphone/android app), find the store you want to shop with and click on it, then shop! It's that easy. As long as you go to the site from Ebates, a percentage of your purchase will be given back to you as cashback! There are daily doubles where the cashback percentage is doubled, and ebates also has any available coupons listed on their site so that you not only get cash back, but you get a discount too! I will be receiving my second "BIG FAT CHECK" in May. This check is for over $45 just from shopping online from January to March! If you don't use this site, YOU HAVE TO! Be sure to click the Ebates link above to get started!

2) Ipsy
Every month, I look forward to receiving my Ipsy Glam Bag in the mail. I get entirely too excited to see the hot pink mailer in my mailbox! Ipsy is a subscription service that is $10 a month. The $10 gets you a super cut makeup bag and 4-5 high end deluxe beauty samples to try out. On your ipsy site, each month a glam room will be updated for you, telling you what products you are receiving. Once you receive them, you have the opportunity to review them and rack up points. Once you have 1000 points you can redeem them for a makeup/beauty item such as a full size bare minerals lipstick, a Nyx Makeup Palette, Benefit High Beam, etc. I am so in love with Ipsy for many reasons. #1 being, I get to receive 4-5 products I would typically not buy EVER due to how much they cost and I only have to pay $10 a month. I highly recommend ipsy if you are a cheapskate like me and don't want to spend a ton of money on makeup but would like to get a taste of the higher end stuff. Did I mention your $10 a month typically values over $25-$30 in products, PLUS ipsy posts coupons for savings in the products? Get to clicking that link and become my fellow ipster.

3) Zulily
I seriously get so excited every morning at 9 AM to see what all is being put up on Zulily. They have some STEALS on everything. I first became obsessed when they had TOMS for super cheap. I bought the ring bearers for my wedding both a pair of TOMS, as well as a pair for my sister. They were SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than I could've gotten them anywhere else. Then the following week, they had a pair of fringe boots I had to have. Now I wear those boots at least once a week. Next thing you know, they have $50 Kavu Rope bags for $28.99. Apparently the Zulily gods know the way to my wallet. If you want great deals on stuff for women, maternity stuff, kids, or home, You need to get signed up on here!

4) Influenster (No link, see below)
Influenster is a site where you do surveys, share to social media, and do brand challenges to become eligible to receive a VoxBox, aka, a box full of full-sized FREE products. I've gotten everything from a granola bar, to a hair brush,to Hershey Kisses, to Men's vaseline spray lotion for my husband, to a full size Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist. I just write reviews, answer questions, share to facebook, pinterest, twitter, instagram, etc. and BAM, free stuff. To the right of this blog, you will see the Influenster badge. You can click this badge to get to the site, or you can contact me via facebook, email, or the comments to get an invite to the site! It's so fun!

Hautelook is a high-end, high-fashion site. They don't typically have steals for my liking. However, every now and then you will get an email announcing some awesome upcoming shops. Here recently they have had Laura Geller Makeup and Stila Makeup for excellent prices. They have a shop for everyone on there! It's definitely worth looking into!

This site is a Chaco-lover's dream. Most people with awesome fashion sense despise Chaco's. I however, love them and wear them ALL the time. I have even gotten my husband and sister hooked on them as well. This site has a great Chaco selection and they ALWAYS have a coupon. These are way cheaper than buying them at REI where they are no less than $85. I'm talking, $40 with a coupon. Come on, Why haven't you signed up yet?! They also have a lot of other brands of stuff like Tevas, Columbia, etc. Mostly camping/hiking/outdoorsy kind of stuff. You get $10 off for using the link above! GET TO IT! 

Last but certainly not least, NoMoreRack. I seriously love this site. They have absolutely everything you can think of for excellent deals. Seriously the stuff is so cheap. They have tablets, computers, tvs that aren't like, super cheap but they are still incredible deals. They even have Ray-bans for $80 occasionally. I don't know what else to really say about it other than if you click the link above, you can get $10 off your first purchase! 

This concludes my general list of sites that I'm hooked on. What are yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment