Friday, May 2, 2014

04.

BzzAgent Alert!

I received my first shipment from BzzAgent this past week and am now prepared to review it! I received the BIC Soleil Glow razor campaign, and y'all...Thank goodness I did! I got a 3-pack of razors, along with SEVERAL coupons for $3 off!


First off, I must say I have really sensitive skin when it comes to shaving my legs and underarms. I typically buy Venus razors for sensitive skin and pay a little more for them due to this. I was nervous to try out a razor that was not for sensitive skin. Now I am in LOVE with these things. My legs were insanely smooth after using one of these babies! Did I mention they didn't bother my sensitive skin?! The best part about these is the 3-pack is only $6.99....that means if you use one of the coupons received in the package, they can be bough for only $3.99!

If you have not ever heard of BzzAgent, it's so much fun. All you do is answer surveys and do reviews on products. Your activity and involvement qualifies you for 'campaigns' that give you the opportunity to receive products to review! It's definitely worth the time you put into it..which really isn't all that much!

Thank you for reading my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment